HITS is very grateful for the support of so many individuals and organisations, but there is always room for more!
Donate the cost of two cups of tea
Could you afford £3 a month, the cost of just two cups of tea, to help feed a family and make a real difference to their lives?
Download a standing order form* for completing and posting today!
More ways of donating money
There are a number of other ways you can donate money. HITS is registered charity number 1164726.
- Donate via Total Giving – don’t forget to Gift Aid if you are a taxpayer
- Fundraise via Total Giving – go the extra mile, inspire others to give, and get a sense of achievement in return
- Register at Easy Fundraising – raise money while you shop online… here’s how it works
- Donate by Cheque or Standing Order – downloadable forms* including a Gift Aid option, for completing and posting
- Contact us if you want to donate by BACS
* Please ensure that you download the latest version of these forms, last updated 30 June 2017.
You can find our food collection point baskets at the following locations:
- Morrison’s, Teignmouth
- Sainsbury’s, Dawlish
- Sainsbury’s at the Penn Inn Roundabout, Newton Abbot
- Co-operative (Plymco), Trago Mills, Newton Abbot
- Co-operative, Chudleigh
- Whistlestop Café, Teignmouth Railway Station
- Newton Abbot Community Transport Office, Sherborne Road, Newton Abbot
- Various churches throughout the Teignbridge area
Please contact us for further information or advice on making donations at other points.
More information about our Collection services.
ALL DONATIONS ARE VERY WELCOME.