Building on our success in Queen Street, Newton Abbot, in August 2015, we moved to a new dedicated premises in Bradley Lane, Newton Abbot.
We are very central in Newton Abbot, a 5-minute walk from Asda, across the road and past Steve’s Gym.
We are now able to help so many more people across Teignbridge in the new building. We have been able to expand our food bank, the number of volunteers, our additional services, and our ability to reach out to more people.
Clients are free to come and see us when they have been referred for food packs and other services. We are able to provide fresh, frozen, chilled and canned foods and toiletry packs. We cater for all dietary needs.
We would like to thank some the following organisations and businesses for their practical help and financial support in moving into our new building:
- Datel Electrical – for electrical and security services
- Lazerpics – for printing and signage services
- Firewatch – for fire safety services
- Lloyds Bank in Newton Abbot – for helping to decorate!
- Co-operative Bank in Newton Abbot – for helping to decorate!
- Screwfix – for electrical supplies
- Howdens Joinery in Newton Abbot – for interior products
- Teignbridge District Council – for financial grants
- Devon County Council – for financial grants
- The Avenue Church & South Devon Methodist Circuit – for financial grants
- Anita Heinz-Davies – for funding contractors
- Plus…ALL of our wonderful volunteers!